Not valid 64 bits AAX plug-ins (Pro Tools)

@Gavin_FAW any update on this?

So you can load SubLab inside Komplete Kontrol in Logic?

That would make sense, as you are probably loading up the VST3 plugin and not the AAX.

We’ve tested the AAX here and it loads ok and is a valid 64-Bit AAX plug-in. We have only tested though in Windows 10 and not windows 8. Let me look into it further and I’ll get back.

Thanks,
Gavin.

Hey I am having the same issue in pro tools can I please have the updated version? LeviJBazilio@gmail.com

Hi. Im having the same problem.

Running PT 12.5.0
Mac OS 10.11.6
SubLab ver 1.1.5
I bought it at Plugin Boutique.

Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you!

Ok guys,

I’ve sent the beta link to 1.1.6 via pm, I’ve also tested here and it is loading ok in Protools!

Hi there - I’m also having the same problem. PT 12.5, Mac OSX 10.10.5. Would love to get this plug working! Thanks.

Hey @hw2nw,

I’ve sent you links to the latest beta…we target 10.10 so it should open fine.

Best,
Gavin.

Hey Gavin, thanks so much. Still no luck with this one. I can get the standalone but PT won’t even try to load it upon startup.

@hw2nw,

On macOS, we now have two installers, one for M1 and one for 32bit/64bit. Did you install using the M1 by any chance?

Thanks,
Gavin.

I made sure to use the non-M1 version.

Hello, I am also having Not valid 64 bit aax on pro tools with the version 1.1.6, is there any other installers I can try… when this installer opens it states system requirements as being 10.11 and up? Is there a legacy that is compatible with 10.10?

Seeking offline activation after troubleshooting

Hello, help needed

I have upgraded from 10.10.5 to 10.11 and that fixed my "not valid 64 bit AAX plugin problem", now I am getting "your computer is offline" error, I have troubleshooted and turned off all firewalls, turned off OS system firewall, tried safari as default browser, tried chrome and turned off all security features, same error. Is there a way I can utilize offline activation as this is clearly not working?

Hello,
this is my first time. I just updated from 1.1.3 which was troublesome in PT 12.15
After installing 1.1.6, its not recognized in Protools. Am on High Siera 10.13

My Email is dprincewillz@gmail.com

Do you have a newer version that is compatible with PT 12.15

thank you
DZ

I am still having the same problem. When I purchased, the site said it was compatible with 10.10. Still have not been able to open in PT.

We’re looking into what is going on right now. We’ve tested here, the only difference is that since 1.1.4 we no longer support 32 bit plugins. This however should not be an issue unless I am missing something?

Having the same issue running Pro Tools 11.3.0 on macOS Mojave 10.14.6. Is there are fix to this? -Camacho114@aol.com

Hi there,

just bought a sublab license. No problem running it on logic pro, but pro tools shows the message saying that it is an unvalid 64bit aax.
How can i fix this?
thanks

Hello, same problem here. Been using SubLab on Pro Tools since 2020 and never had problems until it wouldn’t open because I needed the update. Now that I updated it, Pro Tools gives me this same message.

Same issue here - haven’t had any issues, now for the past week saying "Not Valid 64 bit AAX plug in’ Have projects that I can’t send off to mixing because I can’t load the plug in. Please tell me there’s a FIX!!!

Hey @Gavin_FAW ! I Got sublab for a year and it worked perfectly until I got this “not valid 64 bits AAX plug ins” issues. My protools is the 12,7,1 and my mac O.S is Sierra 10,12,6.

How can i fix it ?