Hi. SubLab loads in my Pro Tools, but as soon as it’s loaded, it mutes the sound on the track. I use a Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7, am I supposed to load anything on the plugin or it should just work. I need help please

Hi. SubLab loads in my Pro Tools, but as soon as it’s loaded, it mutes the sound on the track.

I use a Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7, am I supposed to load anything on the plugin or it should just work.

I need help please

We’re looking into it @Dave, on our computers here, everything works fine but then some users are most definitely having issues.

If you can hang on we will get to the bottom of the issue over the coming weeks.

Thanks,
Gavin

Hi. I’m still having the same problem. Any help please.

@Dave, can you please confirm what version of sublab you are running? What seems to be happening is that sublab loads ok, but then the sound cuts out. Does that make sense?

Hi Gavin. I think I’m running the latest version as I downloaded from the website.

The SubLab loads, cut the sound out and does not show any indication of working at all.

Can you make sure that you are running 1.1.7, you can check this by clicking on the sublab logo in the top left corner and then noting what the version number is. It should read 1.1.7