Alright, I am BEYOND annoyed right now. I’ve spent the last couple of days working on a beautifully produced track, and I’ve decided to rely on Sublab to lay down the icing on the cake, the 808s. At first, everything was cool. I was able to select and tune my 808s no problem. They played back fine too, for a while at least. Then I bounced the song and sent it to a client. After listening the the .wav file myself, I noticed that the instant that the 808s were supposed to come in, you just hear a loud click, and then all sound cuts out for the rest of the track. Looking at the waveform, you can see that the entire track is just infinitely clipping. Now that I opened the Logic project back up, NOTHING will play now! This is a horrible look and I can’t figure out why I’m having this problem. I bought Sublab a little over a year ago and have had this problem occur before I even got to export the file, and I just stopped using it. I decided to give it another chance and it just won’t work. I need this fixed ASAP or we need to figure out a way to give me my money back.
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
3 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5
16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
macOS Big Sure (Ver. 11.1)
Sublab Ver. 1.1.4