Not valid 64 bits AAX plug-ins (Pro Tools)

@silob & @nodey so you are saying that SubLab worked fine in Pro Tools ( can you tell me the version? ) until you updated?

Have you tried the latest version 1.1.7 beta? You can download the latest version from the beta testing thread here:

Thanks,
Gavin.

Yes @Gavin_FAW it worked fine on pro tools 12.7.1 but 3 days ago, it stopped to work for a reason i don’t know.

I just tried the new version 1.1.7 beta but the problem is still there.

Ok, so what you are saying is that everything was ok then out of the blue it stopped working.

I’m starting to think that this might have something to do with a similar issue with “can’t connect to the internet” errors while activating, which was down to certificates going stale at a macOS level.

@Julia can you post the steps that you have for reseting the certificate below?

Are you on macOS - especially an older OS like 10.11 or 10.12? Please check this out :point_down:

(Even if you are on a newer macOS, it won’t hurt to try)

Here are the steps to install a new root certificate which could resolve this issue!

1. The root certificate can be found here .

If you get a popup message stopping you from visiting this page you can get access by clicking on Show details under the error message and then on the link open this page . Then click Visit website and enter your admin login details when prompted.

1. Then, download the ISRG Root X1 Self-signed certificate in the der format.

1. Once the file has downloaded, launch Terminal . You can search for it inside the Launchpad .

2. When Terminal is first opened you will see something like this:

1. Copy and paste this into Terminal and then hit enter :
    shasum -a 1 ~/Downloads/isrgrootx1.der

2. After hitting enter, you should see something like this:

3. Confirm that the value displayed is this: cabd2a79a1076a31f21d253635cb039d4329a5e8

4. If this is correct, open the isgrootx1.der file that you just downloaded with a double click.

5. The keychain management will then ask in which keyring you would like to import the certificate. The System option is recommended here, so that all user accounts benefit from it.

6. Do not select Local Objects or System Root.

7. Now open the Launchpad again and search for Keychain Access . Once opened, you should see the certificate at the top like this:

8. Double-click the certificate. In the next window, expand the Trust section and select the Always trust option next to When using this certificate .

9. After closing the window you’ll have to confirm the change by entering your admin password.

10. Now, restart your computer and try to activate SubLab again.

Please let us know if this helps or not :crossed_fingers:

Can I get an email to this link? I’m having the same issue. Happens every time I try to open

I’m on a MacBook Pro

@kclisby what’s your full operating system and the version of protools you are using?

Thanks,
Gavin.

@Julia I followed the steps you describes bu it still doesn’t work. My O.S is a mac O.S 10.12

First of all, in the keychain access, it doesn’t appear like in our screenshot : I don’t see any “branch I.O”

But as you can see, I approve authorisations for a lot of certificates but unfortunately, it still doesn’t work.

And For your information, my sublab still works in stand alone and even with logic. The issue is only with pro tools.

Hi @nodey @silob @ShaneEli & @everyone-else on macOS,

Okay, I just found this in the Avid Knowledge Base.

Could you please try this?

“The problem was caused by a recent iTunes Device Support Update, which has since been fixed with a subsequent update.”

1. Open App Store in Mac and click Updates .
  2. Choose iTunes Device Support Update from the list and then select the Update button.
    User-added image
  3. Restart the computer to complete the update."

Hi @Julia. I can’t do it just because my “Itunes Device Support” Update is already updated.

Dear FAW.

Same Problem here.

SubLab 1.1.8
ProTools 12. 5.0
MacOs 10.14.6

Please send me a valid installer, I got mine from PluginBoutique

thanks in advance
Anton

Hey! Unfortunately I’m having the same trouble. Is there a beta version that’s working? And if so, could someone share it? Any help would be appreciated!

OS Sierra

ProTools