"Your computer is not on the internet" - Activation Error

Hello FAW Community,

I purchased Sublab from Plugin Boutique this afternoon. It looks like an excellent product, and unfortunately there was no demo available so I thought I’d take the plunge and make the purchase.

However I haven’t been able to activate the product. When I paste or type my activation code into plugin to activate it i receive the following error message:

“Your computer is not on the internet. You’ll need to connect and try again!”

I am certain my computer is connected to the internet and have tested the connection.

System:
Mac Pro
2 x 3 Ghz Dual Core Intel Xeon
32 GB 667 Mhz DDR2 RAM
OSX 10.10

I tested the plugin in:
Logic X 10.2.1
Pro Tools 12.8.1
Akai MPC 2.7.

Can anyone offer any assistance or guidance on how to solve this problem please?

I’m addicted to bass and need a fix!!!

Warm Regards,

LeeN

Hey @LeeN,

What is happening there is that for some reason SubLab thinks you are not connected to internet.

I can’t immediately think of what could be the problem, but if you send me via private message your activation code, then I can check out database and see if it is getting back to us.

Also, just to confirm that you have the latest 1.1.3 update, you can check this by clicking the SubLab logo in the top left corner of the screen and then when the window appears, the version number is listed on the bottom of the screen like below.

Hi @LeeN

Normally when someone encounters this error message, as @Gavin_FAW mentioned, something is blocking the internet connection.

Do you use any of the following?

• security software (like Kaspersky)
  • firewalls
  • proxy servers
  • VPN

Please take a close look and disable anything of that nature that could potentially interfere with the internet connection.

Hello Gavin,

Thank you very much for your response. I am certainly using version 1.1.3. (I downloaded it from the Plugin Boutique website).

I will get those details over to you in a private message right away.

Thank you in advance.

I appreciate the effort.

(Edit)

Hi again Gavin … I can’t seem to find the private message option on the forum. Could you point me in the right direction or could you send me your email address and I will send over the activation code that way. Thank you in advance.

Warm Regards,

LeeN

Hello Julia …

I can 1000% assure you that 1) I followed all the instructions and checks on your FAQ on this topic. I got no positive results. Hence why I raised the enquiry ticket and start the thread on this forum.

1. I can 1000% assure that I have no network utilities of any kind running on my system.

Do you have any other/new suggestions for what could be causing this activation error?

Thank you in advance for you assistance with this matter.

Warm Regards,

LeeN

@LeeN, you can send me your code directly also to gavin.burke@futureaudioworkshop.com

Thanks,
Gavin.

Hi, I have the same problem. I tried to activate SubLab with code from pluginboutique, but it tells me I have no internet connection. I already had it installed, but I had to reinstall my PC. Now it doesn’t want to work. My DAW is
Cubase 10.5. Can you help me?

Hey @weatoris ,

Did you try reinstalling SubLab? If you reinstalled Windows over the existing install, something might have gone wrong, Let me know how it goes!

Gavin.

Hi, it looks like it works now. Maybe connection problem? Nm, thx.

Hello,

I just purchased SubLab yesterday and I’m currently having the same issue with it saying “computer isn’t connected to the internet” I’ve tried all the tricks here. How do I send you my code or whatever you need?

Thanks

Did you ever figure out the problem? I’m having the same issue as well.

Hey @Duck,

Have you managed to activate SubLab?

Thanks,
Gavin.

Hey Gavin.

No, I have not. I was told my Mac OS El Capitan is too old of a version for the plug-in?