[Update] 1.1.9 update thread (latest beta 1 macOS 32/64, M1 & Win release 30/6/22)

my clicks in the sampler are still very present! running 1.1.8 (R436) on FL on MacOS 10.15.7

@bayleecannnon

Have you done the settings as listed above?

Also is there a specific sample or preset you are having issues with and Iā€™ll have a look here and see if I can recreate the issueā€¦as far as weā€™ve tested if the sample starts on zero and ā€œcross fade to sample startā€ is enabled then there should be no clicks in the latest 1.0.8 release version.

Hey guys

Donā€™t know if this is the right place to post this.

Iā€™m still having issues with the popping sounds (version 1.1.8) in most of my sessions but have managed to live with it. A more important issue that Iā€™ve found is that when I load older beats (prior to when I updated to 1.1.8 in July) I now notice that the 808s sound different than when I first produced the idea. Listening to an older bounce of the beat this is evident. For example, I had a beat that had a nice punchy 808 with a quick release so it wouldnā€™t overlap with other bass sound I have going on but now the attack has changed and release is extended. Crazy part is the settings are EXACTLY the same as they were prior. Iā€™ve noticed subtle and not so subtle changes in other beats as well to the point its becoming a problem trying to maintain the vibe I had going before.

Sorry for the lengthy message but is there something Iā€™m missing? Can anyone help? @Gavin_FAW @Julia

still not working unfortunately mac m1 ventura 13 ableton live (current) please help. btw, I canā€™t click the ā€œsublabā€ logo, until i get passed the ā€œlaunchā€ button, which I cannot.

Works great for me!

I see 1.1.9 as the build version!

1 Like

Nice one Aleko, let me know how it goes for you in the mean time :+1:

Did not found any issues by using it inside of Komplete Kontrol! It seems much faster?!

2 Likes

@Aleko, did you install the latest Komplete Kontrol? Weā€™re talking to NI and they are working on a new version that should be out soon that will be faster on macOS.

Hi Gavin! Sorry for the late answerā€¦ I am using it inside of the latest version, 2.8.1 but when I wrote the message I was on 2.8.0. Both SubLab & SubLab XL work great!

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting a privacy warning error when trying to click the download link for the 1.1.9 Mac M1 Beta, is it safe?

Hey @SIDEEYE,

Can you post a screen print of the warning message here? There should be no privacy issues but maybe something is up.

Do we know when this Beta will be released officially?

1 Like

I think @SIDEEYE is probably referring to the certificate being invalid on the CDN link. I got the same error.

Ok, Iā€™ve updated the links, they should download correctly now. If anyone is still seeing the message above let me know!

hey @Gavin_FAW - iā€™m getting a similar issue to the above, except Ableton is not finding my VST2 at all (have tried every step of debugging from Abletonā€™s side and Ableton is finding all my other VSTs just fine)ā€¦ iā€™m running:

• Ableton 11.2.5
  • on MacOS Sonoma 14.1.1
  • Apple M1 Pro
    I see it installed in my Plug-Ins/VST folder (and VST3 folder for that matterā€¦ Ableton is actually finding the VST3 but not the VST2) with the correct path; as well as in my Application Support/FAW folder.

Any thoughts here? I even tried installing the Beta version above.

That is weird! I have almost the identical setup but no issues seeing all formats in Ableton including VST2:
Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 11.07.20 AM