[Update] 1.1.9 update thread (latest beta 1 macOS 32/64, M1 & Win release 30/6/22)

not seeing that here (i checked several older projects); the value is as i set it per project. are you seeing this in more that this one project?

still popping most of the time. some presets seem fine. loading a sample causes pops, and the default new sound pops. reaper 6 M1 mac

@fisherking

Weā€™re working on SubLab and constantly trying to fix these issues. On the overload issue, are you running Logic in Rosetta mode?

@Dallasrose, if you load a sample in 1.1.8 it should not click. I have the same M1 pro macbook here and I donā€™t experience click and pops on the default preset.

Can you confirm your settings are as follows:

1. Xfade to sample start is set to ā€œYesā€ ( see image below )

1. Apply blue envelope to adsr and reset adsr to zero, check if both are set to ā€œNoā€

Iā€™ve initialised a new preset in 1.1.8 and loaded the ā€œVermona-Bass-Kick-Warmā€ and I am not hearing any clicks. If you are hearing clicks it could be a number of things. First Iā€™d check that the sample you have loaded starts at zero. If it doesnā€™t and this can happen with samples, then you will get a click because the sample is not zero. Next I would check the settings are the same as above and also that you have version 1.1.8 installed correctly.

Finally, if you are still hearing a click, can you record it using the sample feature and send it over. I am not on support email and only work on the forum, so post it here, not as an mp3 but as a .wav or .aif file.

gavin, answered you a week ago, (several posts above). ā€œimac 2019; 3.2 i7 intel; 16gb ramā€. glad youā€™re back here!

interesting. just installed the first ventura public beta. here, sublab does not cause a ā€˜system overloadā€™ & stop logic from playing if i open the GUIā€¦ but there is a momentary audio glitch. everything works so far, but i canā€™t seem to close the patch list window. just reporting all of this!

PM sent @Fisherkingā€¦

1 Like

Hi guys, Iā€™ve run the latest installer from the downloads section of my account and when I click the ā€˜sublabā€™ in the top left of the plugin, Iā€™m being shown that Iā€™m running ā€˜v1.1.8 (R436) 29 Jun 2022 9:20:00pmā€™, but Iā€™m still experiencing the latency issue I experienced previously. Ableton Live is still showing that Sublab is reporting 10ms and when I try to record the output into a new audio track using Liveā€™s resample feature, Live is still over-compensating so the first few ms of the first bass note get chopped off. Thoughts?

Still not really compatible with M1 pro/ Moneterey

it works but it distorts my pro tool session so many times that I have to restart so many times in order to use sublab

@Gavin_FAW Hi Gavin, I have asked for SubLab 1.1.8 installer via the forum message. Could you take a look and forward me the download links?

Thank you for your support in advance.

hi Julia, I requested to reset my activation codes and so far I have gotten no response. I only have it activated on one computer. Sublab is the only plugin I use for 808ā€™s so can we please get this fixed as soon as possible

Even with downloading the 1.18 Beta, I still get the message saying SubLab isnā€™t a valid 64bit AAX plugin on ProTools. How do I resolve this?

Running:
Protools 11.3.1
Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave with 3GHz Intel Core i5 with 24gb RAM

Email: jakebaillie@hotmail.com

Reaper still doesnā€™t recognize the vst 2 version. Itā€™s been like that since 1.1.7. The dll is in my usual folder with my other vst 2 dll. Reapet wonā€™t scan it. Itā€™s not a Reaper problem since every other plugin I have installed, Reaper can see it

It is still clipping, using sublab beta versionā€¦ What I think is the biggest issue is you releasing a new Plugin when Sublab is not working in the first placeā€¦This is construsctive criticismā€¦because instead of retaining your customers for the long term by creating a polished 808 pluginā€¦you are just chasing a quick buck for a short term flip. The very least, I hope is that I get a refund for this Plugin that is now beyond usable with all Clipping. I really wish the management of the company gets things sorted out and saves this company as it is a real pity.

Hey there - please make sure you install the released 1.1.8 update.

@Julia could you dm me a download link for the 1.1.8?

@Mikobuntu

Having the db value displayed beside the frequency is a good idea. Let me add this to the feature request thread :+1:

Gavin

Still getting laser sounds in Bitwig latest.

@abluesky let me check it out and Iā€™ll see if I can recreate itā€¦

BTW - Iā€™m not using the sample layer, just the synth and sub.

Stephan Ralescu

nice to see a company so on top of it! love to see it, you guys are great!