Hey folks, I was really trying to evangelize this product to my fellow producers when I found out about it but it’s become increasingly hard to do so in the past 24 hours of owning this.
1st issue I had was with the activation code - couldn’t paste the code into an unresponsive Sublab UI, which was miraculously resolved after I sent a chatbot dm (so I’m not sure if that had anything to do with it).
2nd issue I’ve had has been not getting any of the 64bit options to work. I have a dedicated folder (C:/Program Files/Common Files/VST_Plugins_64) for them, which contains the .dll file and the .vst3 file (Of the multiple reinstalls I’v performed, none have included the AAX, assuming it’s irrelevant?). The FAW folder within Program Files seems to be intact and the only thing I noticed is mine includes SubLab.1.1.3.kfp2 but not the other one with the 1.1.4 extension I saw on this thread [SUBLAB Making Ableton crash immediately].
3rd but also considered within 2nd issue is that when opening both the VST2 and VST3 individually I’ve been able to get sound output but the UI is unresponsive. I can trigger the actual application with various knobs and parameters but I don’t see anything moving. I guess a true engineer might prefer blind sound design, but not me.
4th and final issue (so far : ) is that both versions crash upon closing either SubLab or Ableton, as does the entire daw. A pervasive issue from what I’ve read on many of these threads.
I’ve poured way too many hours than necessary trying to solve this and it’s increasingly disheartening when you read about someone online who hasn’t had any issues with a cracked version…
Please and thank you.