Just installed SublabXL, Presets, "My Subs" Missing? or my presets I've made?

I just installed XL, new sublab user.
I click presets, all the folders (Divine, Crushed, ect) are there except the subcategory of presets called “My Subs”. Are these presets missing since there are no presets listed when I click this or is this where my presets get saved? Also how do I save my own presets to this folder if this is indeed the “User” presets tab?

1 Like

No. Nothing is missing fam. YES bro. The “MY SUBS” Is where your own User Presets will be saved. All you have to do Is go to the top-center of the Plugin page where you can scroll thru & select Presets to try out. Right next to the name of the preset to the right, & left of the preset scroll direction values Icons are 3 small little grey “DOTS” In between. Just click that Icon & a (Black) options Box will pop open giving you a choice between “SAVING” your preset along with the option to create a “NEW PRESET” which will reset you to an “INT” (Initial) state, & or In laymen terms the plugins “Default”, I.e Blank state. You will also have options to OPEN pack folders, RESCAN pack folders, or DOWNLOAD new Sublab packs IN that same Box! That should get You on your way my Guy. Happy beat making.

1 Like

Appreciate that.
Exactly what I was thinking, def clears that up for me.

2 Likes

Your Welcome. That’s what “Community” is suppose to be all about bro, Helping one another. I’ll be around. If I have answers I’m always glad to share any possible knowledges that I may have be they simple or complex lol. Fortunately this was an easy one lmao. Cheers!

1 Like