How do I make UK Drill 808s with Sublab?

Pop Smoke - Feeling

Pop Smoke - Dior

These 808s are starting to become extremely popular and I wanted to know how to make them within Sublab.

Hey @EscoSeason,

“Feeling” is an easy one with SubLab.

“Dior”…with this one all you need is to go down real low on the keyboard, around C1/C0 depending on the preset. Also set the blue envelope to zero and adjust the decay time of the blue envelope to around 1.5/2.0 seconds. This will give you that short loud hit and then the decay. I’ll dig into further either tomorrow or day after and see if we can re-create it fully for you :wink:

Gavin.

Thank you so much! @Gavin_FAW

Hey @Gavin_FAW I was just wondering if you were able to get around to re-creating the UK Drill 808?

Hey @EscoSeason, been working on the update last week but will have a look tomorrow for you!

Gavin.

@Gavin_FAW – okay then

Hang on in there @EscoSeason, its on the todo list :slight_smile:

@Gavin_FAW – I’m hanging in there

It’s unfortunate that we can’t post links, but that 808 Melo x CZR Beats - “Half Hearts” track has mesmerizing UK/NY drill 808s.

Hopefully someone comes up with a pack because I’d definitely be willing to purchase those 808s

I think links should work? Is the half hearts track on SoundCloud?

@Gavin_FAW – yes, it’s on the SoundCloud but I get prompted with a “Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.” message.

soundcloud. com/czrbeats/half-hearts-prod-czrbeats-x-808melo_official

@Gavin_FAW – any updates?

Hey @EscoSeason,

I’ve had a look at the settings, seems that new users weren’t allowed to post links. I’ve fixed that just now so your links should show up.

We’re working on a new hits dna pack now, we’ll put one of the Pop Smoke tracks in there and I’ll send you the preset when it is done. How’s that?

Gavin.

That sounds perfect, I just didn’t want to keep harassing you. Probably would’ve been better off just suggesting that you include it in a pack so I’ll definitely look forward to that and the preset. Thank you @Gavin_FAW

1 Like

@Gavin_FAW – where the Pop Smoke presets added to the latest Hits Pack?

Bumping this again for a response

“Bumping this again for a response…”