Circle 2.2.1 RC3 - Not Showing Icon on KK NKS

Hi. I just made a fresh install for Circle 2.1.1 RC3 and the Icon into Komplete Kontrol dissapear. The Preview Sound and the Circle are working. Only the Missing Icon. Sublab is working fine.
I include all information regarding libraries on libraries preferences and re-scan into KK. nothing happened.

-Windows-10 (all updated)
-KK-12 (all updated)

See this photo. I appreciate your support. Thank you

Alex

Anyone here please ???

@a.baroni let me look into it here :slight_smile:

You have the latest KK that was released yesterday?

Thanks,
Gavin.

I got the new version and Rescan. Nothing changed. The Icon is not there. Interesting that it´s the only one. I have tons of NKS products and only Circle 2 is not working for me.

Let me have a look into it @a.baroni, we’ve done a lot of changes and while we beta tested, sometime these things only crop up once we release a version.

Gavin.

I appreciate. Thank you.

Hi Gavin. Did you test it? thank you again.

Hi @a.baroni, I’ll have a look this week and see what is up. Also can you make sure that you have the latest KK installed, we were having the same issue with SubLab and NI fixed it in the update. Thanks for the patience.

Best,
Gavin.

Hi Garin

Just check and KK is updated. The problem persist. Not with SubLab, but with Circle2. Thank you.

And have you installed the latest Circle2 update? Its available here: https://futureaudioworkshop.com/downloads/

That should work, the only thing is if you changed the default installation directory (usually C://Program Files/FAW/Circle), that might cause an issue as KK won’t find the image for circle2 at when it checks this directory.

Best!
Gavin.

Hi Gavin,

I reinstall the last Circel 2 Version and nothing yet. I didn’t´change the default installation for the software. BUT I installed the VST2 in other folder (where I put all my VST´s)

Any other suggestion? Wait for the next KK update?