Activation code wasn't linked to account

Hi,

I have bought sublab two days ago on knobcloud and opened a support case to add the activation code to my account (same mail as the account for this forum). I did not get any feedback from the support, nor was the code linked to my account. Is there a problem?

Best regards

Hi,

It would be really nice if someone could give me some feedback because I cannot use sublab without the linking of the activation code. I also planned to get the xl upgrade because of the current sale…
I am a little bit disappointed that something simple like this takes more than two days. You should really create some kind of automated process for that.

Best regards

Hey @Thymos

I’ve registered the license to your FAW Account!

Take care,
Julia

Hi Julia,

Thanks for that. The activation code is now linked to my account but there is no download link available, which is why I still cannot use sublab :(. Could you provide a link, please?
I am also wondering why I cannot buy the upgrade to xl for $20. I would have to pay $50. Is there something else to adjust to enable me to get the upgrade as cross grade?

Best regards,
Andreas

Hi Juila,

I found an installer in this forum and was able to install and activate sublab. But it would still be kind, if you could at a download option to my account for future updates etc.
Regarding the update to xl for $20. I have seen that there were other users, which had the same issue (cross grade for $50 instead of $20). These users got an mail from your support with a code to get the upgrade for $20. If you would send me that code too, I would buy the upgrade and maybe this adds a download option for xl to my account. Then it would not be necessary for me to have a download option for the regular sublab version. Is that possible?

Best regards