sublabXL: Macro Visualizer Change?

Is there a way to customize the macro visualizer for my own presets? or is it just tied to the category of where I start the preset? Either way it would be cool to at least cycle that separately somehow.

I love the new upgrades and thanks for the perfectly priced upgrade fee.

1 Like

Yes there is @Kirkwood.

If you look in the xml for the pack, you could feasibly change the hex values to colours you like etc.

What might be an idea is to put a randomize button in for generating blobs for your own packs?

Gavin.

3 Likes

ok… i’ll check out the XML!

randomization button would be so cool! or left/right buttons to cycle through some interesting visual presets or the ones that are already established in the packs. (but not change the sound :D)

2 Likes

Yeah, it would be really cool for sure and its on the feature list :+1:

3 Likes

Would you know the hex codes for the different colors? Most of the regular ones don’t work with sublabxl. I noticed the codes are 8 digits instead of 6. Also, I’m not that fond with coding, so any knowledge for changing features in the XML pack would help!

@delx_009

There is an alpha transparency channel afaik in the first two digits. So to change the colour you need to enter “ff” first and then the hex color values :wink:

Let me know if this works :+1: