Sublab not showing as instrument in Komplet Kontrol

I installed latest version of KK 2.2 and latest version of sublab 1.1.2. I don’t see sublab as instrument in KK anymore. Before updating I did. Rescanned library, reinstalled sublab, still no sublab in KK anymore.

Thanks on advice how to make sublab reappear in Komplete Kontrol.

Thanks

I have this same issue and have gotten no good help on it. I’ve uninstalled everything Native Instruments and FAW related and did a fresh install of everything and that did not help… I would’t advise it. I see another post relating to Circle not showing in KK as well, maybe they’ll figure it out. I have an interim solution but it’s a little messy. You can PM me or read my post for instructions. It’s in there somewhere

@HorusAnd, we’re working on a beta with a fix, I’ll send you on the links today and you can test it out :+1:

1 Like

Hi Gavin,

Looking forward to your email with the Beta.

Cheers,
Ray

Thanks HorusAnd…looking forward to the Beta…

Just sent the beta link @raylud and @HorusAnd…let me know how it goes, thanks! Gavin.

I wrote you a pm…the beta also does not work with KK 2.2

As a temporary fix, in Komplete Kontrol and Maschine, go to Preferences, Library. Select the USER tab, and ADD the SubLab Native Instruments Preset folder. On the right side it says "Click to add alias, enter “SubLab” without the quotes. Select SubLab and click RESCAN in the bottom right corner. Only downside is that you’ll select the Instrument by clicking the little user icon.

On A Mac the path is:Macintosh HD>Library>Application Support>FAW>SubLab>ThirdParty>NativeInstruments>Presets

51 PM![35 PM|689x174]

@Baldman, yes that will work.

I’ve sent a mail over to NI to see what might have changed between version.

Gavin.

Just an update, am communicating with NI on a fix, should have more info by Monday.

1 Like

Hey guys,

NI said they are releasing a hot fix of Maschine and KK that will solve the problem. They told me it should be out this week. If you can keep an eye on Service Center, the new version should show there when it is ready.

Thanks for the patience!
Gavin.

Ok, NI said the update with a fix is released, you should be good to download now from them :+1:

Best,
Gavin.

Hi Gavin,
Thanks for reaching out to NI and your great Support!

Sublab is showing again in KK!

Best,
Ray

1 Like

Awesome, its working! Thx.

Is it possible to get some of my downloads back? I downloaded multiple times trying to fix this and I don’t want to run out of downloads because of this

1 Like

Hey @HorusAnd,

We always keep adding downloads so you should never run out. How many have you left?

Best,
Gavin.

I have 5/10 left for Mac OS. Should be plenty if you keep adding them tho. Thx!