Studio One presets not changing

We had a message on support that the presets are not changing in Studio One 5.

This is more than likely because the audio engine is SubLab is not being asked by the DAW to do anything.

I’m putting this message here as I will update it as we find out more info.

Thanks,
Gavin.

I have not loaded Sublab in my PC/Studio One Pro DAW yet—I’m planning to do this soon. Are there any problems I should be concerned about with Sublab loaded into PC/Studio One Pro 5?

Is it better to load program and library sounds on C root drive. Appreciate any advice. I see that many Sublab users have problems with Sublab. Does Sublab need to have better updates?

Hey @rodger,

We’re working on an update here and will test with Studio One 5 as part of the process, I’d say hang on until then and can give you a clear answer.

In general, we have a lot of customers and forums by their nature tend to skew towards people having issues. Regardless, we take it very serious and are working away here getting a new version out :+1: :+1:

Thanks,
Gavin.

Hey @rodger,

I’ve tested here and Studio One 5 seems to working ok, I can add SubLab to a track and also change presets.

Have you been able to figure something out? I feel that the audio engine in Studio One 5 is not starting up. One idea to test is to place a beat in your project (if you only have SubLab and not other samples/instruments) and press play. If after you press play try playing some midi notes through SubLab.

Gavin.

I have not loaded Sublab yet—been hearing about problems and issues with Studio One Pro 5.0 and Sublab so I was waiting for possibly a new update before loading

Are you a beta tester for Sublab or one of the developers. I really appreciate your work and input.

Rodger