I need my IDs cleared. Please change the way this works

So I will just copy/paste my Email to the support from yesterday. Haven’t gotten a response yet. I am stuck with numerous projects that I can’t properly open now:

I have two computers that I normally use Sublab on. Sublab just notified me that I already have 3 activated and that one of my two laptops is actually a 4th computer. It would be nice to let people deactivate their computers themselves in their accounts instead of forcing them to write an email to customer support. I am in the middle of a session and now I have to write an email and wait for an answer before I can use the software that I bought. If I were in a place without internet access I wouldn’t even be able to do that. I can understand that you want to protect your product from piracy but creating problems for paying customers in the process shouldn’t be a part of those security measures. I have numerous other plugins where I can just deactivate the old ID and activate a new one. This creates unnecessary work for both sides.

You guys are literally slowing down the Producers who are actually paying for the software (I have all the expansions too). Hackers are not phased by this. I too am waiting to hear back, I just got a new workstation and now here I am waiting to get access after coming from Plugin Boutique, SMDH