SubLab potential phase issue

Hey guys,

I’ve looked into it here and phase reset it working as expected. I’m added some image below from a bounce out of Logic Pro X.

1. Below is an image of two notes of the same pitch played one after each other. The setting is
    “Note Setting > Reset phase on new note on: Yes”. The thing to observe here is that if the first note has fully finished, then when the next note is played, the phase of the triangle wave starts back again at zero.

1. This second is the same midi file, played with extended release time, where the notes don’t release fully before the new note is played. In this case, the phase is not reset. Why would you do this? If you were to reset the phase, then it would obviously cause a click, as the phase would immediately reset to zero when the new note comes in, while the envelope was still in doing its thing.

Does this make sense? Also are people seeing the same thing? I am totally open to investigating any issues that you can highlight. I’d first make sure that you have the settings I outlined above (“Note Setting > Reset phase on new note on: Yes” ) and also that you have the latest version of SubLab installed.

One possible thing @tichomn, it what we can call “hard reset”. This would mean that irregardless, when ever a new note comes in the phase is reset. This will cause clicks though so I am not sure if it is suitable.