Share Your Music!

We’d love to hear what music / sound design you folks have been working on recently, feel free to share streaming links to your tracks in here.

Hugh

3 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/patrick-skyler just dropped a new ep a couple weeks ago

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

A little 90’s atmospheric drum & bass:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Enjoying the tracks so far guys! Nice variety of sounds and can definitely hear Circle in action.

Here’s one from my most recent EP

1 Like

@Hugh_FAW Haven’t heard that one yet Hugh!

1 Like

I am a pretty established artist, lemme know if I can beta test circle for ya! Hope you enjoy my sounds, I have releases across all kinds of labels worldwide. <3

3 Likes

Pretty sure I used Circle for the sub bass and noisy lead on this track. The lead is just the ‘1 Chance Hits’ preset tweaked a lil bit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lovely track! This is taking me right back to the liquid drum and bass I was listening to growing up in the mid 00s (Logistics, High Contrast, Calibre etc), but with a darker more broken beat twist.

This kind of stuff was a golden era of dnb for me, thanks for the reminder.

2 Likes

Nice work, you’ve developed the ‘1 Chance Hits’ patch in a really interesting and unexpected way.

That would sound epic in a club. Digging the lo-passed snare / rim especially.

Feeling this one… Inner City life vibes :fire:

I think the dnb’s going to see a bit of a comeback soon, what with the crossover success of the new Pessimist (self-titled) album etc. It’s definitely a record to check out if you haven’t already:

1 Like

Deep stuff, wouldn’t sound out of place here in Berlin for sure.

1 Like

From the EP this I’d say this one’s seen the best support overall, I’ve been hearing it all over the place. I made it almost a year ago so I can’t wait for the next one to drop now.

1 Like

Hi! I did not use Circle too extremely but in the first track you definately can hear it in action. Loving the synth. Hope you like the music. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Hugh.

Funny you mentioned d&b comeback… I was just talking to a friend about that. If you take a look at current trends, almost all 4/4 driven genres pretty much dominate popular electronic music these days. Traxsource / Beatport Top 100 is a bit depressing for someone who listens to breakbeat driven tunes. Really hoping the shift happens soon. Personally, I think it is sorely needed.

1 Like

On a personal note, I wouldn’t mind giving the Circle Beta a run for its money and building a complete d&b track with it.

1 Like