Check out cart not working

I got a discount code 15% off sublab in my email today, I click on the link to take me to the shopping cart and a blank white page pops up and nothing happens. I log in on the web site to use the cart from there and when I click on the icon nothing happens.

Hi @beatzz I just responded to your support request email. Thanks so much for letting us know about the issue with that link! You should see my response in your email inbox :slight_smile:

Hello Julia, I went to purchase the sub lab plugin agin with the discount code, I log in to my account once the email link took me to where I had to sign in, I sign in and click on the shopping cart :shopping_cart: link but nothing happens agin. The page doesn’t move to the check out page. Thanks

Hello Julia, I went to purchase the sub lab plugin agin with the discount code, I log in to my account once the email link took me to where I had to sign in, I sign in and click on the shopping cart :shopping_cart: link but nothing happens agin. The page doesn’t move to the check out page. Thanks