SubLab XL on Windows 11 Acip Pro 10 - NO SOUND AT ALL... HEEEELLLLPPPP!

@mnexsis read above, I can’t even believe the weak attempt to detract attention from the fact SubLab XL isn’t working onto “Vital doesn’t work on Acid Pro 11 either”, a plugin I don’t even own so don’t give a sh*t about hahahahaha SO FCKN WHAT ABOUT VITAL, I DON’T OWN IT???

Gavin, bro, come on… I like FAW and it’s a shame this is happening like this. That absolutely wasn’t the response I was looking for. Instead, try “Hey OG DuBB, I just found out SubLab XL v1.?.? works perfectly fine on Acid Pro 11, so we will revert back to that version for now until this issue is resolved for both Acid Pro users and Pro Tools users”…

Yeah, I think though that if two products that use the same framework for midi both have a similar problems in Acid Pro, then it is relevant. It means that it is not a singular issue between Acid and SubLab XL, but an issue between Acid and multiple plugins that use a common framework. Then the next step is to ask if the issue is with Acid or is the issue with the framework etc…obviously in an a perfect world, the next message from me is “It works in Acid Pro” but that is not how it ever goes.

The chances of a simple roll back are zero due to the fact that by rolling back for you, we will then also break SubLab XL for a much larger group who don’t use acid.

It is unfortunate, but Acid is not supported and wont be due to the type of issue we are encountering here. We earlier committed to having a look, which we did, but it not fixable by us.

We are totally fine with issuing a refund, just contact Julia and she will issue it.

This topic was automatically opened after 10 days.