Resetting Activation Codes! Have a read below before posting

Hey everyone,

We get a lot of post on the the forum about resetting activation codes, so many that we’ve create a sticky on the topic.

1. First thing you have to do is send a mail to support@futureaudioworkshop.com telling us that you need your activation slots cleared.

2. Sometimes we have a backlog, due to the weekend, holidays etc. Before posting below, if you’ve sent a mail to support at the weekend, hang on until Monday/Tuesday.

3. We’re working on a new system where you’ll will be able to manage the codes inside your FAW account on futureaudioworkshop.com, we’ve heard the feedback and are taking action. In the meantime we appreciate your patience!

4. If you’re still having issues with activation or feel that somehow you’ve slipped through the cracks, please post below and we’ll get on it ASAP.

Thanks!
Gavin.

1 Like

Please be sure to copy & paste your activation code into your message to expedite the process.

:pray: thank you :pray:

1 Like

Asked for my SubLab keys to be reset 12 days ago and nothing. My code is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Thanks.

Sorry about this @Tommuel, seems your email for a request went into our support systems spam bucket. @Julia is resetting your code.

I’ve also edited your message and remove the activation code you posted here :slight_smile:

1 Like