Plugin Botique promo code not activating

Hi, i have sent an email about not being able to activate sublab using the code i got from a promotion on plugin botique. I get “Something is up: 8.”

Hi i bougth it too on PluginBoutique, and send and email to support on Sunday 27, but still not response from FAW support

I have the same issue. Sent the email 2 days ago.

Ok…let me check into this right away.

I’ll pm everyone and get your codes etc…thanks for the patience guys.

Also can you try the latest installers:
:link: macOS installer
:link: Windows installer

Edit: Disregard, the activation worked after waiting a while. Maybe something got fixed on the back end.

Original:
Same issue here. The installer linked above is the same version I downloaded from Plugin Boutique.

Hey everyone! Thanks for reaching out and I’m sorry for the trouble with activation :folded_hands:

We had a look and identified the issue. Could you please try to activate again? It will work now!

Apologies again and I hope you enjoy SubLab.