Fl Studio crashing constantly

I bought SubLab Friday morning and upon installing it, I’ve had Fl studio freeze up on me and or crash almost every time I touch it The first couple times it crashed or froze only happened when I was making adjustments to the sample, then after a few more time every time I would open SubLab t it would freeze and I’d have to start a task manager to close the program. It’s really frustrating watching videos about how good this product is and I’ve literally have had nothing but crashes. At this point I’m pretty much done and will ask for my money back which is a shame since it seems like it would be awesome if it would actually work. Has anyone else just given up on this thing?

Hey @timmyweeps,

Can you let me know what your operating system is?

Thanks,
Gavin.

I’m running Windows 10.

I am dealing with the same issue. I’m also running Windows 10.

Hey guys,

I’ve got an update that I will send to you both to test.

Thanks,
Gavin.

Sounds good. I’ll let you know how it goes.

I’ve sent the beta version to the guys, if anyone else is having a similiar issue let me know and I’ll send them the beta version.

Gavin.

Hi Gavin,

I am having the same issue.

I just bought Sublab on plugin boutique (ver 1.1.3) and my FL Studio keeps crashing every time I load the plugin. I hope you can help me fix this issue.

Thank you in advance

Hi Gavin, I have the same issue and have gotten pretty hopeless responses from Sublab’s Support team. I’m using the latest version of FL Studio and the latest version of Sublab. HELP!!??

Hey @jbranson,

I think we have found the issue. We’re just putting a build together and will send it over when it is ready. If all goes to plan, this will be done tomorrow ( 7/11 ).

Thanks,
Gavin.

Hi Gavin,

I am having the same issue.
Sublab version 1.1.5 and the new version of Fl Studio.

Thank you for helping

Hey @Rene,

Can you let me know if you had 1.1.3 installer ever? Also what is your operating system?

Hey,
yes of course. My system is Windows 10.

Thanks