Fine tuning capabilities?

Often times on projects I find myself fine tuning instruments (ESPECIALLY bass) to be in tune with other instruments when creating music in unconventional tunings (not 440hz)
Is there an option available for fine tuning by centitones? I’ve searched extensively and this seems to be the only software VST I have that doesn’t allow for it unfortunately. If not, that would be an awesome feature for an update! Otherwise I feel like I won’t be using this much, which is a shame.

1 Like

Yes, we do have fine tune.

If you click the keyboard in the bottom left hand corner, you’ll bring up the window below…you can then change the pitch

Dear Gavin,

I can’t figure out how to finetune SubLab in cents. Semitones, yes, but smaller than that, no. I have to use Pitch Bend to work around that.

Am I blind / stupid or is this feature missing?

Thank you

Hi, how do you get the global tuner to go down in cents? I see in your screenshot it says 3.9 but when I try it doesn’t allow that, it only goes down a full note, like the first person’s post on this thread. Is there a specific key I need to hit?

I make all my beats in 432hz & other non-traditional tuning and I bought this with the assumption that I’ll be able to fine tune it, it is a shame and I do regret the purchase if I cannot do this.

Please I need help to fix this or put in an update.

Thank you

BUMP - we need fine tuning please