Circle 2.1 Beta Links Inside

@Sebulon, firstly all great feedback.

On Issue 2, I think what is happening is that you are saving your midi assignments per preset. If you open up the bottom panel “control” you will see an entry in the table for each midi assignment. If you select “Global”, it will save the assignments across all presets. Can you check if this works ok for you.

On Issue 3, yes there is a hiss that we have in the demo version, we’re going to add this to the demo restrictions window that appears on launch, you’re not the first to ask about this!

You’re posting in the correct forum! Looking forward to hearing how you get on.

finally I got to install and test the beta2
the GUI is now working

what I miss is a way to assign the modwheel as a modulation source
when I don’t want to assign it via the midi mapping, because I don’t want a global assignment of it,
ok I can edit each preset, but that is a bit cumbersome,
it would be much easier, if I could just make a right click on any circle under any parameter and choose the modwheel as modulation source. Or maybe aftertouch/pressure or …

I noticed when I load a preset for the sequencer LFO and edit the preset I need to save it before I reload the whole patch,
else it loads the unedited preset with the patch,
that could be confusing for users. I think the sequencer steps should be saved within the preset.

beside this the midi learn works fine here in reaper 4.xx

I did a short midi mapping automation test record here:

I mapped midi controllers from my keyboard to the filter mode, cutoff and resonance and recorded some
modulation this seems to work fine.

I will test more

after testing a bit more and playing a while
I wanted to assign the modwheel to a paramter via the midi learn,
that crashed reaper here

1 Like

@rsmus, I’ll have a look at this next, thanks for the bug hunting!

1 Like

We’ve got a new beta ready for testing guys, check the topic marked “[Beta Links] Circle 2.1 Beta 3 Download links” for details…

@circlerobo @system @discourse @Gavin_FAW @Hugh_FAW @Gavin_Burke @S.Kuipers @nillium@pilman @mattgrau @mindbeet @chriswkingg @DannyG @Javi_No @Ilya_A @jeremywen @GBP@briandesmond @panpan @Giovanni_Ghisleni @Type-A @tomidi @Vasily_Su @voltnoi @Guuz@Wurlt01 @Harv @Kipa @skinnyb76 @simmo75 @shawfing @Tom_P @Conrad @Marco_Bonati@Yonsan @Antonio_Grazioli @bean @jimble @dop @nemaier @Mike_Sims @Residente @SoSo38@riskotheque @emef @Hansen @Richard_Kis @electroloop @Quickmix @wrl @Phillip_Copper @kaju74@paullilje @Traf_ic @Yvette_Roserie @Damian_Smith @tlystad24 @Nicorus @Borislav_Zgurovski@mds @Erick_McNerney @kibbit2213 @unsung @brelmdo @Erik_Post @Sebastiankneer @Roepie@joba @John_Samjay_Nolan @devilnishy @mudpeople @gnapier @Dallon01 @circlejerk @bunka@Xique-Xique @vanhaze2000 @massandrych @waltercruz @Matt_Kilpatrick @dietrich @jugustaf@Joao_Pereira @Hyperbeast @SHAGRAX @Jjp25 @taka002 @thyeks @oscdrift @mkellogg18@luxlumen @Marcus_Loeber @Prack @John_Kratz @Birdie @Andy_Friend @Junior_Pops @msp612@nobleyungsta @Shonx @elipsis1 @craftycurate @djholt @magpalmeck @wilco @seamonstermusic@ofer @blipofthefish @IgsterKicks @nestowski @kentkingery @alodine @stevebloniarz @smartalec@twolegstoneworks @jrodtuddah @tylernotyler @hiro_f @Donotek @jcrystal @Ramon_Casas_Verde@subsky @DJBoyband @Leonel @Hendrik @TThatcher @krickel @kapalal11 @Kelly_Scollon@Bryan_Lake @HelgeG @rsmus7 @Arielbson @Mitchell_Craft @joelcarlo @dgrace @Sockeater@dasprd @kidko @blungo2 @Ira @Wdejesus5669 @nondes @preppybeats @phattgrooves @cre8radix@Cephas_Talbot @Savaikun @Shaolin @jodywisternoff @Refuse @Baba_Yaga @Trailmix@Roel_Funcken @shanm1971 @12z @CosmicBeep @BenBocaz @Joonas_Jonn @silpheed@perroconsed @duncanboyce @Lesinge @jjakub @Djaii_pm @nicks @Peter_Balazsevics @phribeiro@immo @AbstractC @Curioustin @nmi @zseelye @Afroholic @Ridan @CLBX @seanek @dangayle@Tayquig @PaulSen @Maze @AngeloItalo808 @diz @christopher @KMNI @rheimdal @sgput @takaii@Maik_Kubi_Kubatzki @Kuusniemi @Davea @CliftonCameron @gassi @Krzysztof @audioprofessor@Unity2k @syneman @Nathan_Fox @Siksika_Marius @sleepopposed @phdsg @ibot @ARS1014 @NH0@Atlas @JohnathanThomas @Manuel_Oliveira @lxegs @Ivan_Estudillo @jamieh @Mikesch@Alex_Eigenstetter @Toru_Shiratori @brendan47 @sinden1978 @PlatanoMuse @tjmzx @neuronaut@maytreearc @Sebulon @draethe @Microlot @stacker @Twigg90 @Mark_Stewart @tekalu @ds3@freakydinde @DemonTraitor @onemilliontoys @Celtichare @Jonathan_McFarland @moxymillions@Sveinbjorn_Palsson @TheNextOne @spooneatingrobot @mark4g @Bram.B @remark @cassiel@MistaFreezy @blood @glenn @as2017 @steve_atx @mtvernon22 @Visiblesound @agentzeromusic@DRJ @lucadimira @clif321 @rgdn @Ewaldk @bask @hysaic @mvl @priatnasuardi @Brett_Longman@Michalmtz @Biggunz @darrenmorze @klangzeuger @Lyann @siegfreudmusic @SpaceC @tvpnyc@aisola @urnotsean @CrionMag @Martino_Vacca @Matthias_Madel @Saingue-Lainglin @sndwv@mmcgee20 @colin @MrVision @alternativeyellow @courtney7 @wesley1bourke @Jr_Duncan@marcoskaiser @supermonni @paradiddle @Sahil_Gidwani @instatic @mvcl @oollvvrr @EnergyCrush@TB4C @voga @erichodge @vizzie @Mixgirl @messyjesse @patrickskyler @Francisco_Velazquez@Tulio_Alves @Dirkiman @streetwisemonkeys @Lokkipoika @matstaples @johnny_303@Federico_Giraldo @roda @wezelboy @KevinOchoa @KingRoy @micwo @Elektro @JackBurt@mikehuckaby @chrisedu @David_Thomas @damonhartl @El_Vailet_de_la_Fres @Hugh_FAW1@electrounin @Amaculate @donkeykonguk @Zxayant @ricardusk @L4real @thinds @Macumba@beatdetectif @stonerich @louis @dwightd @djniya @paulpeanuts @kyan @W23 @klapperstrauss@grimmwerks @digi @nishdog @sp1mell @Paj @TMM @groovyponens @zeelea @Dasko @sanjvarma@Isaiah_Isaacs @andrewbrewer @rafaelu8 @yamato @Shinhata_Hiromi

1 Like

Many thanks GB— Downloading now mate! Ready to give feedback.
Hope you’re well.

Tony Vincent Productions
New York, New York

1 Like

am i too late to test still, i don’t have any activation codes or anything?

There’s a new beta in here: [Beta Links] Circle 2.1.1 Beta 1 OSX

If you can first do some testing in demo mode to help us find some bugs, we’ll get a serial over to you.