Sublab won’t stop playing and it’s pissing me off

Title says it all. I love the plug-in and how it sounds but it will not stop playing the notes no matter how much I edit the blue volume knob. Nobody on YouTube seems to be having this issue. Could somebody please explain how to make the notes in Sublab fade away or stop playing? They go on FOREVER and WILL NOT STOP.

Thank you,

Hi there :wave: sorry to hear about this! What’s your DAW & OS?

I am running FL Studio and Windows 10 I believe. The note just keeps playing and won’t stop.

Could you send me a message at support@futureaudioworkshop.com ? I will send you a different version of SubLab to try and see if it helps.

Hey @MRF,

I’m just doing some testing here.

Are you running SubLab the “Channel Rack” in FL Studio? If so I think this is a setting of FL Studio’s Channel rack, where it keeps playing a note and never turns it off. I’ve tested with other synths and they all behave this way in Channel Rack.

If you put SubLab on a track in “Channel Rack” and then right click on “SubLab” channel in the rack and select “Receive Notes From > Typing Keyboard”…then hit a few keys on your keyboard. Does SubLab play a note and then stop?

I’ve attached an image below showing this setting.