Sublab crashes in Ableton live suite 11

Hi! I can’t seem to get Sublab to work, it crashes every project I try to load that has Sublab in it. Please help!

Thanks

Hey :wave:

Sounds like you may need to update SubLab to the latest.

What’s your OS? Are you on an M1/M2/M3?

Let me know,
Julia

Hi Julia,
I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the most recent version i found online but nothing helps. It also fails to load on Logic Pro X. I’m using a Mac Studio with a M1Max processor and the latest OS (Sonoma).

Thanks,
Ran

Hey Ran,

Thanks for letting me know.

Is this a new machine that you’re installing on? If so, how did you do the install? Did you migrate the program over from a drive or download the installer and do a fresh install?

Could you please try this? Download :point_right: this installer. Quit your DAW before running the installer. Run the installer and once it’s complete please reboot your mac. Launch the SubLab standalone app to activate, then try launching your DAW and an existing project.

Let me know what happens.

Julia

Hello,

I am having this issue of Live 11 Standard crashing just when trying to load the plugin. I just bought Sublab from Plugin Boutique last night. I’m on macOS Sonoma 14.2 | M2 Pro | 16 GB.

If this should be in its own thread let me know!

Thanks,

lex

same issue here with M2 Macbook Air on Sonoma.

Hey @Mechanystic & @lex2000

Could you please try this? Download :point_right: this installer.

Quit your DAW before running the installer. Run the installer and once it’s complete please reboot your mac. Launch the SubLab standalone app to activate.

Let me know what happens!

Julia

Hi Julia, I actually reached out to support and they got me up and running. Thank you for the response!

Hi @Julia,

Is there an update for SublabXL as well or will the regular Sublab update fix any issues associated with SublabXL?

The latest version for SubLab XL (1.0.4) is up to date for all OS, etc. Are you running the latest version of XL, and are you having any issues? Let me know.