Currently running Mac Os 15.7.4 using Fender Studio Pro, and have always had random crashes with Notes. Not as much as previously. Only plugin loaded, so it has to be from Notes.
Hey @jimjonez
We haven’t tested in the new (Fender) Studio One…what are you doing when the crashes occur generally ( like changing presets etc )
Yes, I’ve been using Notes for a while now and have experienced a few crashes. I tend to bounce to audio once I find a sound I like, so that avoids the issue any further
The crashes seem to happen when changing presets or adjusting parameters. It happened today, even though Notes was the only instrument loaded in the session.
I’ll try to do some more focused testing to confirm and see if I can reliably reproduce the issue.
That said, great work on this. I’ve used almost all VST instruments in this category, and this easily sounds the best. The UI is also excellent (although it took me a while to stop thinking of Arcade!).
One thing I’d love to see is a wider selection of patches…either included or available as additional sound packs to purchase.
Hey @jimjonez
Let me check in Fender Studio…we’ve a couple of features were working on today but then once they are done will, we’ll have a look.
Agree about the wider selection of packs, this is something we’re working on! One thing that might help in the meantime is that you can import free instruments from Decent Sampler ( https://www.decentsamples.com/ ) and sfz files from any other sampler/synth.
Thanks, Gavin. Can you please confirm the procedure for importing sfz files?
@jimjonez if you open the instrument browser and then in the top right, you’ll see 3 dots….just click that and you can navigate to import instruments…
Super!!! Thanks for the prompt reply. Working. Although i had a crash the second time i tried to import.
Forgot about sample import feature too, Great!!…. i’ll report back on further info on crashes.
