We’ve a beta of 1.1.4 ready for testing. The main changes are as follows below. We’re also going to work through some more bugs before releasing the final version 1.1.4. This is a fresh beta with lots of internal changes
Change-log since 1.1.3
- We’ve updated the sampler so that it now works with stereo samples. This required a lot of changes to the audio path, both to run an extra channel and so that we could keep the processor usage the same as before. Please check your projects to see if your tracks sound the same as with the previous version of SubLab.
- Improved the security of the activation code to 2048 bit. You shouldn’t notice any difference, but please let us know if you run into problems when first loading or activating SubLab.
- Added the ability to remove the main blue ADSR from affecting the sampler.
- Added the ability to import a folder of samples or to drag in multiple samples at once.
- Added a “Recent” sub-section to the sample file menu, so you can find recently loaded samples easier.
- Added macOS runtime hardening. Again, you shouldn’t notice anything different.
- While re-working the sampler we fixed some issues with clicks/resetting of the sampler (@Baphometrix this is what you highlighted in the other thread).
- You can now right click on the main master meter and set it so that it displays peak metering.
Anyone who wants to beta test, just send me a mail (email@example.com) and I’ll forward on the download links. If sending a mail, make sure to use the same email address as your FAW account.
Thanks again and looking forward to getting this version checked and out!
Also, every time we post a fresh beta, we’ll delete all the older comments related to previous versions.