We’ve a beta of 1.1.2 ready for testing. The main changes are as follows…
Change-log since 1.1.1
- We’ve added zoom/in and out to the sampler. You’ll see a magnifier glass when you mouse over the sample. Clicking down sets an anchor pointer and up/down drag zooms in/out.
- On the top bar, we’ve added the ability to record then drag out a played note as a wave file. We’d like this feature to be self explanatory, so if you’re a tester, please try and use it. Feedback on the UX and workflow is much appreciated.
- We’ve added a new “master tune” under the glide menu in the bottom left corner. This is also an automatable parameter, so you can now control the pitch of SubLab +/-24 semitones using automation lanes in your DAW.
- You can now tune the sample if you have “tracking” turned off.
- Velocity Sensitivity is added and is a global setting.
- We’ve added an “FL Studio” sequencer mode. When enabled, it shifts midi notes so they work with the default octave that FL Studio’s midi sequencer sends out.
Anyone who wants to beta test, just send me a mail (email@example.com) and I’ll forward on the download links. If sending a mail, make sure to use the same email address as your FAW account.
Thanks again and looking forward to getting this version checked and out!
Also, every time we post a fresh beta, we’ll delete all the older comments related to previous versions.